Thursday, October 30, 2008

THE TEMPLE EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME!

YAY!! I am SO excited for the next big step I will take in this lifetime; one step closer to the Celestial Kingdom!! HOW LUCKY AM I?! I have my temple date set! I will being going to the Logan Temple on Wednesday, November 5, 2008! My session is a 5:30 session, and I invite any available and worthy temple goer to attend with me! Just be there by 5:00! I am so excited to undergo this unfathomable experience and would love to be accompanied by all those I love...SO IF YOU CAN, PLEASE COME!! :) See you there!

2 comments:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

Shelb, do you care if clay and I come? We would love to and I have never been in that temple, I would love to go.

Unknown said...

I have class that night but I do believe I can miss it for the temple! I am so excited for you! Your first time will be overwhelming yet amazing, congrats! By the way I will bring my hubby with me!