Monday, November 10, 2008

MISSION FAREWELL INFO!!

Alright guys! I have info for you all :) There will be two farewells; both in the Logan, UT area.

My singles ward farewell will be on November 23, 2008 @ 1:15 pm. It will be hosted at the Aztec building...for those of you who don't know where that is...it is 800 E. and approximately 1200 N. (between Oakridge and Riverside Apartments) -- the parking lot has three churches in it, and mine is the furthest EAST building. Once you are inside the building...find the south chapel...it is obviously the only chapel on the South end of the building...and there I will be...Nervous as heck! :D haha

My family ward farewell is on December 14, 2008 @ 9:00 am. It will be held at my parents' church house in Nibley. The address is 1000 W. and 2840 S. It is in the middle of a subdivision, so remember that there is no road that goes straight to it from the highway...and don't get lost! The easiest route to get there would be to take the highway heading south of Logan (if you're coming from Logan, when you come to the fork in the road, take the right side) and then turn left onto 3200 South (right after Ted's) and follow that road until you hit 1000 W, and turn left. You will just follow that road through the subdivision until you see the church on the left side of the road.

Now both farewells will have a dinner hosted afterwards...the singles ward one will be at MY house (595 E. 500 N.--house on the NW corner of the four-way) and the family ward dinner will be at my PARENTS house (911 W. 2840 S.---Nibley Garden Estates Subdivision) I can't wait to see all of your smiling faces!! Let me know tentatively which one you plan on coming to so we can make sure we have enough food for everybody :) Also, hit me up if you need more specific directions :) I know not everybody is good with the grid system...! Thanks for all your love and support! See you soon...ps...only 40 more days til I'm OFFICIALLY Sister Shelby Nicole Bradley :) haha

1 comment:

Sharee said...

Oh! I haven't looked at your blog since you asked people where they thought you would go. I was totally off! You are only 7 hours and 20 minutes away from me...lol! Congrats! I'm so excited. You will make an awesome missionary! Good luck!!