Monday, November 17, 2008

A Picture Tag

This is what you do:
1. Open up your picture file
2. Go to the fourth folder
3. Open the fourth picture
4. Post the picture on your blog and write about it

OH! This is a boring one! This is from when mom and I visited Ash in Connecticut this summer and we went to New York (This is Time Square..if you couldn't figure that out) haha ...i'll find a better pic...!! haha



This is all me and my best girls from high school...senior year...this was on our Valentines Dance...we were such great friends and I miss these girls!! We were all so tight because we were all basically parentless! haha :) What a good time...sometimes I wish we could go back to the good ol days like this..carefree and just so much fun ALWAYS ;)

I tag: Ashley, Charish, and Sharee :)

No comments: