Monday, December 8, 2008

Missionary Contact Info

Melissa suggested that I post my contact info so you guys can send me treats while i'm out...SOOO...thats what i'm doing :) haha I expect treats now ;) just kidding...but letters/emails would be nice!! ps...this is all from memory now :) I never cease to amaze myself ;) haha

Sister Shelby Nicole Bradley
517 W. Walnut Street
Independence, MO
64050-3632

OR if email is more your style...

snbradley@myldsmail.net

I can't wait to get out there and even moreso I can't wait to hear from you all :) Thanks for all of your love and support thus far and yet to come! See most of you on Sunday bright and early @ 9 AM! :) haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why thanks! :) I'll keep that handy, I know missionaries love to get treats! Good luck out there, we'll keep you in our prayers.