Tuesday, December 16, 2008

One Final Word

Alright...so I am a sister missionary! :) Crazy, I know! :) I just wanted to leave one last little imprint of me on my blog...! Although Ashton will keep this updated for me and keep all of you posted on my adventures, it just isn't the same as hearing it straight from Shelby herself! :D I love you all so much and I appreciate your love and support more than you know! Thank you for EVERYTHING! I am so darn excited to get into the MTC and start learning! :) Bring on the best 18 months of my life ... thus far ;) haha I hope to hear from all of you while i'm out serving the Lord!

Love,
Sister Shelby Nicole Bradley (officially)

2 comments:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

You are in my prayers. Love you Shelby! Good luck!

The VanOrden Family said...

wow! she is already gone! ashton... can you post her address in the MTC so we can send christmas goodies? thanks!